- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR EXTREME WEATHER LOVERS. Our pet tornado machine is both lava lamp and educational learning toy in one, making it the perfect complement to the other weather station toys and related instruments your budding metereologist might have. So whether you want to use it as a science lab teaching tool kit for the children in your classroom, or a bedside twister night light for the severe climate loving teens in your family, with SensoryMoon, you are making the right choice.
- ENDLESS ALTERNATIVE TO TORNADO IN A BOTTLE. Why waste time on tornado tube science projects and 2 liter water bottle connector experiments, or money on plastic cap adapter attachment packs and kits, when all you'll get is temporary learning and fun? Instead, give your little scientific explorer a never-ending water vortex maker at the side of his bed with the SensoryMoon light up tornado motion toy --- the perfect electric tornado maker for boys and girls of all ages.
- 20-COLOR OPTION REMOTE FOR A DAZZLING LED EXPERIENCE. Whether your stormy weather lover wants to select his favorite from the 16 solid color options for a tornado mood lamp, or one of the 4 color changing transition settings to most impress his friends --- with the SensoryMoon water tornado lamp remote, nothing is outside his control. Your kids will love watching the multi-color LED lights illuminate the swirling vortex water fountain up the toy tube!
- WATER FILLED FOR HASSLE-FREE CONVENIENCE. No need to cross your fingers hoping that tornado lamp fluid doesn't leak out during shipment, or go cloudy after repeated use. Simply add your own water and an optional dash of dish soap for a realistic extreme weather whirlpool maker at the side of your desk. Plus, with a detachable lid, now you and your child can experiment by adding small pieces of aluminum foil, beads, or related things to create some more whirling madness!
- OUTLET PLUG IN OPERATED FOR 24-7 ENJOYMENT. SensoryMoon mini tornado simulators make the perfect large night light lamp for your son or daughter's bedroom. That's because unlike similar water vortex lamps, ours are designed to run non-stop, so you never need to worry about replacing batteries, recharging with a USB, or "letting it rest". Simply select the ideal brightness, and enjoy as your kids stare in fascination at the "live" twister every night before they drift off to sleep.